Welcome to Internet Cafe` Ulzzang! We are a friendly forum full of good treats! Our forum is based on Ulzzangs.(Uhl-Jjang: Slang word originated from South Korea meaning best face) We have contests, prizes, beauty & fashion tips, shop(coming soon!), chatbox, and so much more! So, think your ulzzang ready? Join today!

Internet Cafe` Ulzzang, your home for everything ulzzang.
Welcome to Internet Cafe` Ulzzang! We are a friendly forum full of good treats! Our forum is based on Ulzzangs.(Uhl-Jjang: Slang word originated from South Korea meaning best face) We have contests, prizes, beauty & fashion tips, shop(coming soon!), chatbox, and so much more! So, think your ulzzang ready? Join today!

Internet Cafe` Ulzzang, your home for everything ulzzang.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

★ {ICUlzzang} ★HomeLatest imagesFacebookTumblr.SearchRegisterLog in.Contact Us
June 17, 2013: The ICU administrators are asking you guys whether you want the forum to continue
without active administrators and moderators, or if there should be a contest held for one new
administrator andone new moderator. [Read More]