Welcome to Internet Cafe` Ulzzang! We are a friendly forum full of good treats! Our forum is based on Ulzzangs.(Uhl-Jjang: Slang word originated from South Korea meaning best face) We have contests, prizes, beauty & fashion tips, shop(coming soon!), chatbox, and so much more! So, think your ulzzang ready? Join today!

Internet Cafe` Ulzzang, your home for everything ulzzang.
Welcome to Internet Cafe` Ulzzang! We are a friendly forum full of good treats! Our forum is based on Ulzzangs.(Uhl-Jjang: Slang word originated from South Korea meaning best face) We have contests, prizes, beauty & fashion tips, shop(coming soon!), chatbox, and so much more! So, think your ulzzang ready? Join today!

Internet Cafe` Ulzzang, your home for everything ulzzang.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

★ {ICUlzzang} ★HomeLatest imagesFacebookTumblr.SearchRegisterLog in.Contact Us
June 17, 2013: The ICU administrators are asking you guys whether you want the forum to continue
without active administrators and moderators, or if there should be a contest held for one new
administrator andone new moderator. [Read More]
Similar topics

About wigs, extensions..?

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    kyakyakayla
    Ulzzang Loyalist
    Ulzzang Loyalist
    kyakyakayla

About wigs, extensions..? Empty
    PostSubject: About wigs, extensions..?   About wigs, extensions..? Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2011, 4:58 am

if you do wear wigs and extensions, where do you get them ?? do you purchase them online or do you go and buy them at stores ??
    if you buy them online, what websites do you purchase them from ??
    Back to top Go down
    Macey
    Ulzzang Addict
    Ulzzang Addict
    Macey

PostSubject: Re: About wigs, extensions..?   About wigs, extensions..? Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2011, 9:25 am

I buy mine online at this store

http://stores.ebay.ca/Jewellerylovers?_trksid=p4340.l2563

the shipping is really fast and even though the prices are cheap the wigs are fantastic and look real!!!
    Back to top Go down
    ChiMo
    Ulzzang Fan
    Ulzzang Fan
    ChiMo

PostSubject: Re: About wigs, extensions..?   About wigs, extensions..? Icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2011, 11:31 am

I know this is a fairly older topic but i'd like to conribute.
    I personally buy my extensions in stores but i buy wigs online and all these sites sell wigs, extensions and bang pieces. Sorry i cant link you since im a new member.

thedollyeye

Cyperous (they have both an english and japanese site)

DinoDirect

Sexie gurl wigs (on ebay)

Crazygirl (japanese website)

thats all i can remember right now. goodluck ^_^
    Back to top Go down
    Lizaxd
    Ulzzang Loyalist
    Ulzzang Loyalist
    Lizaxd

PostSubject: Re: About wigs, extensions..?   About wigs, extensions..? Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2012, 1:12 pm

i PERSONALLY Love these extensions and I have tried them on myself xD so they r pretty good
    Headkandy hair extensions (human hair)
    Lush Hairextension(human hair)
    Pretty&Cute(synthetic hair)
    GOod luck!:D
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About wigs, extensions..?   About wigs, extensions..? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About wigs, extensions..?
    Page 1 of 1