Welcome to Internet Cafe` Ulzzang! We are a friendly forum full of good treats! Our forum is based on Ulzzangs.(Uhl-Jjang: Slang word originated from South Korea meaning best face) We have contests, prizes, beauty & fashion tips, shop(coming soon!), chatbox, and so much more! So, think your ulzzang ready? Join today!

Internet Cafe` Ulzzang, your home for everything ulzzang.
Welcome to Internet Cafe` Ulzzang! We are a friendly forum full of good treats! Our forum is based on Ulzzangs.(Uhl-Jjang: Slang word originated from South Korea meaning best face) We have contests, prizes, beauty & fashion tips, shop(coming soon!), chatbox, and so much more! So, think your ulzzang ready? Join today!

Internet Cafe` Ulzzang, your home for everything ulzzang.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

★ {ICUlzzang} ★HomeLatest imagesFacebookTumblr.SearchRegisterLog in.Contact Us
June 17, 2013: The ICU administrators are asking you guys whether you want the forum to continue
without active administrators and moderators, or if there should be a contest held for one new
administrator andone new moderator. [Read More]

Girlsholic!!! :) ♥

Go down 
+3
Asian.Brownie
Lee
jaebear
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jaebear
Ulzzang Loyalist
Ulzzang Loyalist
jaebear

Girlsholic!!! :) ♥  Empty
PostSubject: Girlsholic!!! :) ♥    Girlsholic!!! :) ♥  Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2010, 7:52 pm

Well, i look to this site for inspiration.. it kinda seems dumb but it's a really cute site! www.girlsholic.co.kr :) :idk:
Back to top Go down
http://tenshi-nokoi.tumblr.com/
Lee
cuzz im fllllyyyyy
cuzz im fllllyyyyy
Lee

PostSubject: Re: Girlsholic!!! :) ♥    Girlsholic!!! :) ♥  Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2010, 8:19 pm

isnt it this site that ulzzang mikki/yeonjoo models for? o:
Back to top Go down
Asian.Brownie
Ulzzang Loyalist
Ulzzang Loyalist
Asian.Brownie

PostSubject: Re: Girlsholic!!! :) ♥    Girlsholic!!! :) ♥  Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2010, 9:58 pm

This is her own site right? All the clothes are cute! But they don't ship to UK. Pooo
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/cocomuffinner
kuini
Ulzzang Loyalist
Ulzzang Loyalist

PostSubject: Re: Girlsholic!!! :) ♥    Girlsholic!!! :) ♥  Icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2010, 11:41 am

i hate how they don't ship to anywhere else but korea :c

I love mikki's style :D
but her clothes seem to have gotten too plain
Back to top Go down
Soy
You da secksii.
You da secksii.
Soy

PostSubject: Re: Girlsholic!!! :) ♥    Girlsholic!!! :) ♥  Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2010, 1:24 am

I've always loved her clothes. I visit the site so often just to see whats new. xD
Mikki's mad cute. I love her even if she's fake~ She da secksii.

THE NEW MODEL HAS BEEN BUGGING ME FOR SO LONG ~ Only Mikki looks cute in those clothes. Q~Q
Wai she get a new model!?
Back to top Go down
http://lovelycupii.deviantart.com/
jaebear
Ulzzang Loyalist
Ulzzang Loyalist
jaebear

PostSubject: Re: Girlsholic!!! :) ♥    Girlsholic!!! :) ♥  Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2010, 9:59 pm

ahaha it's not my site, I just look for similar things and relate to their site :idk:
Back to top Go down
http://tenshi-nokoi.tumblr.com/
dayeon
Ulzzang Lover
Ulzzang Lover
dayeon

PostSubject: Re: Girlsholic!!! :) ♥    Girlsholic!!! :) ♥  Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2010, 4:28 pm

omgaah lee yeonju's site T0T so perrty
i always look at stuff and ask my aunt to get me things!! but she rarely does -_-
Back to top Go down
changmi
ICU Lover
ICU Lover
changmi

PostSubject: Re: Girlsholic!!! :) ♥    Girlsholic!!! :) ♥  Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 12:31 am

@ Asian.Brownie :O awseome! i live in UK too!!

guys, if you find something expensive, just look for things which are similar but cheaper and put'em together! that's what i do!

^^;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girlsholic!!! :) ♥    Girlsholic!!! :) ♥  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girlsholic!!! :) ♥
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Ulzzang's Secrets! :: Beauty :: Websites/Sites-
Jump to: