Welcome to Internet Cafe` Ulzzang! We are a friendly forum full of good treats! Our forum is based on Ulzzangs.(Uhl-Jjang: Slang word originated from South Korea meaning best face) We have contests, prizes, beauty & fashion tips, shop(coming soon!), chatbox, and so much more! So, think your ulzzang ready? Join today!

Internet Cafe` Ulzzang, your home for everything ulzzang.
Welcome to Internet Cafe` Ulzzang! We are a friendly forum full of good treats! Our forum is based on Ulzzangs.(Uhl-Jjang: Slang word originated from South Korea meaning best face) We have contests, prizes, beauty & fashion tips, shop(coming soon!), chatbox, and so much more! So, think your ulzzang ready? Join today!

Internet Cafe` Ulzzang, your home for everything ulzzang.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

★ {ICUlzzang} ★HomeLatest imagesFacebookTumblr.SearchRegisterLog in.Contact Us
June 17, 2013: The ICU administrators are asking you guys whether you want the forum to continue
without active administrators and moderators, or if there should be a contest held for one new
administrator andone new moderator. [Read More]
Similar topics

pinkage wigs?

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    ChiMo
    Ulzzang Fan
    Ulzzang Fan
    ChiMo

pinkage wigs? Empty
    PostSubject: pinkage wigs?   pinkage wigs? Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2011, 4:23 am

has anyone bought a wig from pinkage? i really want to buy from them but i want to see a wig on a nonmodel before i buy one.

http://en.pinkage.co.kr/
    Back to top Go down
    ikyookie
    Ulzzang Lover
    Ulzzang Lover
    ikyookie

pinkage wigs? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: pinkage wigs?   pinkage wigs? Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2011, 8:03 am

i did...i payed and it still didnt come :L it has been 4 months... they wouldnt give me a refund....
    Back to top Go down
    ChiMo
    Ulzzang Fan
    Ulzzang Fan
    ChiMo

pinkage wigs? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: pinkage wigs?   pinkage wigs? Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2011, 1:45 pm

oh hmm do you mind if i ask where your from? Customs prob has your package until you pay some sorta fee usually sites warn about that but it def makes me weary to buy one.
    Back to top Go down
    ikyookie
    Ulzzang Lover
    Ulzzang Lover
    ikyookie

pinkage wigs? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: pinkage wigs?   pinkage wigs? Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2011, 1:59 pm

i live in the US...
    Back to top Go down
    ChiMo
    Ulzzang Fan
    Ulzzang Fan
    ChiMo

pinkage wigs? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: pinkage wigs?   pinkage wigs? Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2011, 2:39 pm

oh wow i def wont be getting one now..im sorry that happened to you :/
    Back to top Go down
    Kyon
    Ulzzang Fan
    Ulzzang Fan
    Kyon

pinkage wigs? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: pinkage wigs?   pinkage wigs? Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2011, 8:34 am

even if you don't buy from the pinkage site, just stay away from their hairpieces in general, unles you plan to spend a lot of time on them. i bought pinkage extensions and they frizzed up because i brushed them instead of combed them. tried again with a second pair and same result >.<
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

pinkage wigs? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: pinkage wigs?   pinkage wigs? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pinkage wigs?
    Page 1 of 1