Welcome to Internet Cafe` Ulzzang! We are a friendly forum full of good treats! Our forum is based on Ulzzangs.(Uhl-Jjang: Slang word originated from South Korea meaning best face) We have contests, prizes, beauty & fashion tips, shop(coming soon!), chatbox, and so much more! So, think your ulzzang ready? Join today!

Internet Cafe` Ulzzang, your home for everything ulzzang.
Welcome to Internet Cafe` Ulzzang! We are a friendly forum full of good treats! Our forum is based on Ulzzangs.(Uhl-Jjang: Slang word originated from South Korea meaning best face) We have contests, prizes, beauty & fashion tips, shop(coming soon!), chatbox, and so much more! So, think your ulzzang ready? Join today!

Internet Cafe` Ulzzang, your home for everything ulzzang.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

★ {ICUlzzang} ★HomeLatest imagesFacebookTumblr.SearchRegisterLog in.Contact Us
June 17, 2013: The ICU administrators are asking you guys whether you want the forum to continue
without active administrators and moderators, or if there should be a contest held for one new
administrator andone new moderator. [Read More]
Similar topics

Site(s) to get Circle lenses

Go down 
+12
Limey
kdahyon
mintpanda
milkis
Ki
tacoroach
Delishious
kuini
yinxlove
Lillie
Boss
kawaiixriceball
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
baka qiulin
Ulzzang Addict
Ulzzang Addict
baka qiulin

Site(s) to get Circle lenses - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site(s) to get Circle lenses   Site(s) to get Circle lenses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 2:22 pm

Got a pair of violet circle lense. :)
can't wait to try them~
Back to top Go down
jaelee
ICU Berzerk
ICU Berzerk
jaelee

PostSubject: Re: Site(s) to get Circle lenses   Site(s) to get Circle lenses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2010, 6:38 pm

Back to top Go down
http://heydayhaute.blogspot.com
HaMinHaru
Ulzzang Fan
Ulzzang Fan
HaMinHaru

PostSubject: Re: Site(s) to get Circle lenses   Site(s) to get Circle lenses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2012, 2:44 pm

i like this page, thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/%EB%A7%A8%EC%85%98-Ulzzang-Chile/1
cosmeticlover
Ulzzang Fan
Ulzzang Fan
cosmeticlover

PostSubject: Re: Site(s) to get Circle lenses   Site(s) to get Circle lenses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 2:43 am

Hello, do you know what shop is good now ?Now that I tried so many shops I really prefer products from Solution-lens as they only have genuine items and they offer 1 free pair for every order of 2 pairs, but I am still open if someone knows better deal ? Thank you !!!
Back to top Go down
cosmeticlover
Ulzzang Fan
Ulzzang Fan
cosmeticlover

PostSubject: Re: Site(s) to get Circle lenses   Site(s) to get Circle lenses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 2:45 am

Sorry I didn't see that this page is not knew, weird that Google shows old pages ? But anyway I am interested to know what you have found, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site(s) to get Circle lenses   Site(s) to get Circle lenses - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Site(s) to get Circle lenses
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2