Welcome to Internet Cafe` Ulzzang! We are a friendly forum full of good treats! Our forum is based on Ulzzangs.(Uhl-Jjang: Slang word originated from South Korea meaning best face) We have contests, prizes, beauty & fashion tips, shop(coming soon!), chatbox, and so much more! So, think your ulzzang ready? Join today!

Internet Cafe` Ulzzang, your home for everything ulzzang.
Welcome to Internet Cafe` Ulzzang! We are a friendly forum full of good treats! Our forum is based on Ulzzangs.(Uhl-Jjang: Slang word originated from South Korea meaning best face) We have contests, prizes, beauty & fashion tips, shop(coming soon!), chatbox, and so much more! So, think your ulzzang ready? Join today!

Internet Cafe` Ulzzang, your home for everything ulzzang.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

★ {ICUlzzang} ★HomeLatest imagesFacebookTumblr.SearchRegisterLog in.Contact Us
June 17, 2013: The ICU administrators are asking you guys whether you want the forum to continue
without active administrators and moderators, or if there should be a contest held for one new
administrator andone new moderator. [Read More]
Similar topics

Your Favorite Filipino Food

Go down 
+12
candykendi
sugar-water
Kikay
heeanika
Chocoscopy
isayhello2you
Ren
shiney*
imstar12
zikichimon
aika.0314
HAYASHI
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
candykendi
Ulzzang Loyalist
Ulzzang Loyalist
candykendi

Your Favorite Filipino Food - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Filipino Food   Your Favorite Filipino Food - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2011, 6:41 am

hahahaha. i remember watching this movie in cinema one, indie film ata yun. it was about cooking and all and she was cooking dinuguan and she added a drop of her daughters blood to the dinuguan and she was cooking pancit and added her own hair. haha. it was really weird.
Back to top Go down
http://iwantacandy.blogspot.com
alii029
Ulzzang Addict
Ulzzang Addict
alii029

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Filipino Food   Your Favorite Filipino Food - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2011, 4:33 pm

Caldereta and Sisig! woo~ happymethumbsup!
Back to top Go down
HAYASHI
ICU TOP Member
ICU TOP Member
HAYASHI

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Filipino Food   Your Favorite Filipino Food - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2011, 3:44 pm

candykendi wrote:
hahahaha. i remember watching this movie in cinema one, indie film ata yun. it was about cooking and all and she was cooking dinuguan and she added a drop of her daughters blood to the dinuguan and she was cooking pancit and added her own hair. haha. it was really weird.

lol really what's the title of that movie?
haha..
Back to top Go down
xzexannji
Ulzzang Loyalist
Ulzzang Loyalist
xzexannji

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Filipino Food   Your Favorite Filipino Food - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 4:22 pm

i love BIHON, PANCIT, LECHON, and LECHON MANOk.!!. yaaaayyy!!.. FATS!!
Back to top Go down
Ruim
Ulzzang Addict
Ulzzang Addict
Ruim

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Filipino Food   Your Favorite Filipino Food - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2011, 10:00 pm

Kwek-kwek....
I want kwek-kwek right now...I'm craving for it soooo bad!

oh yeah leche flan, halo-halo, bihon, lechon, pancit, sinigang, banana BBQ, caldereta, sisig...sigh...grabe pa karami :B
Back to top Go down
hanilee
ICU Hot Member
ICU Hot Member
hanilee

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Filipino Food   Your Favorite Filipino Food - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2011, 7:20 am

OMG.

Bibingka, Putong Puti, Turon, Butsi Butsi, Caldereta, Sinigang, Nilaga, Pancit, Lumpia, Leche Flan, Lechon, Mongo, Adobo, Menudo, Bringhe, and especially Halo-Halo.

My favorite desert TT 3 TT
Back to top Go down
xzexannji
Ulzzang Loyalist
Ulzzang Loyalist
xzexannji

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Filipino Food   Your Favorite Filipino Food - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2012, 4:57 am

hanilee: your a filipino? .
Back to top Go down
isayhello2you
Ulzzang Addict
Ulzzang Addict
isayhello2you

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Filipino Food   Your Favorite Filipino Food - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2012, 2:51 pm

pork binagoongan bago kong favorite~ ;3
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/iamsuperf_ly
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Filipino Food   Your Favorite Filipino Food - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Favorite Filipino Food
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2